Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Centerfire Rifle
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFor decades, Ruger Mini-14 rifles have been the choice for applications ranging from the farm and ranch, to the deep woods, to personal defense. Their short barrels and overall short length make them favorites in any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities. The Mini 14's simple, rugged garand-style action uses a breechbolt locking system, a fixed position gas system, and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder to give it unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions. A heavy, hammer-forged barrel provides extra rigidity and accuracy. Ruger's patented integral scope mounts are machined directly onto the solid-steel receiver of the Mini-14 Ranch to provide a stable mounting surface and eliminate a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy. The installed sighting system includes a ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight. The Mini-14 Ranch also features a flat, rifle-style buttpad for recoil reduction and integral sling swivel studs.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What's the difference between the 2 models that are offered??Asked on 6/11/2012 by Anonymous
Q:Could an ACOG type scope be mounted on this rifle?
If so would it be practical as a 'survival' stle rifle?Asked on 6/9/2012 by Roman
Q:What is the rangeAsked on 5/28/2012 by Ted from Lady lake,FL.
Q:can you get a bigger magazine for this gun?Asked on 4/13/2012 by Anonymous