Ruger LCR Handgun
Hogue Tamer Monogrip
High-Strength Stainless Steel Cylinder
Polymer Fire Control
Our Price $597.99 - $749.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ruger Lightweight Compact Revolver, a 13.5 ounce, small frame revolver with a smooth, easy-to-control trigger and highly manageable recoil is packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today's most demanding shooters. The LCR is built on a monolithic frame, which supports cylinder and barrel and is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum in the standard LCR and 500 series stainless steel in the LCR-357 model. Ruger's patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reducing weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil. The exclusive friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that rests in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull. The high-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted to reduce weight and is treated to an advanced form of Ruger's Target Grey for excellent durability. With the LCR's unique grip peg, a variety of grip styles can be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning.