details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionReengineered with a microprocessor-based design, this all-new digital onboard charger protects your battery, charges faster, and helps you stay on the water longer.
By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer without worrying about your batteries.
Features Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete.
Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, this onboard charger gets the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES
Comprehensive readings inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications, and full charge.
* Waterproof, shock-resistant aluminum construction
* Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
* Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc, and ignition protected
* For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free, or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
* FCC compliant
* UL listed to marine standard 1236
* Dimensions: 11-3/4"L x 6-3/4"W x 8"H