OceanLED Amphibian A12 Underwater Light
For use in or out of the water
Powerfully bright LED arrays last 40,000+ hours
Chemically-resistant polymer body
Scratch-resistant Tritonium lens wipes clean
Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
Availability: Sold Out
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAmphibian Lights from OceanLED are designed for use in or out or the water. The versatile fixture is easy to mount on transom, under gunnels, on masts, on trailers, and more. The powerfully bright LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of a chemically-resistant polymer with a scratch-resistant Tritonium lens that wipes clean for a product that is long-lasting and easy to clean. Requires no start-up current and has a low power draw. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Features twin core wire and an internal driver. Comes with 6.5' extension cable. Not intended for dock lighting.
• Model: A12
• Recommended for boats up to 35' long
• 12 LEDs output the equivalent of a 35-watt Xenon bulb
• Fixture Lumens: 800
• Light Beam Angle: 36°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 16.5'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 42'
• Draw: 1 Amps @ 12V DC; 0.6A @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 9-32V DC
• 7.13"L x 3.25"W x 1.38" profile; 0.38" cutout