Garmin AIRMAR B164 1 kW 12° Tilted Element Transducer
Item # 91794
Fixed 12° tilted element
Compensates for hull dead-rise
Thru-hull bronze housing
Depth and temperature
Our Price $999.99
Sale Price $573.92
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe fixed tilted element of this transducer compensates for hull dead-rise, aiming the beam straight down and resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth readings. For use with center console and sportfishing boats 25' (7.6m) and up with wood and fiberglass hulls.
• Thru-hull, bronze housing
• Depth and temperature
• 50/200 kHz
• 1000 watts
• 12° tilt accommodates 8° to 15° hull dead-rise
• 39' (12m) cable
• Beam width: 50kHz - 22° x 20° / 200kHz - 6° x 6°
• Depth range: 50kHz - 1200' to 1800' (366m to 549m) / 200kHz - 500' to 800' (152m to 244m)