ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Shimano TranX Baitcasting Reels
HEG drive gear and pinion gear
E.I. Surface Treatment and S A-RB A-RB coating
7 shielded anti-rust ball bearings
Dartainium II drag washer
Holds up to 270 yds. of 65-lb. PowerPro braid
Our Price $499.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRevolutionary design and shape combines the comfort of low profile with the capacity of a conventional reel and provides strike-triggering fast retrieves and long casts. X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability and a tremendous amount of freespool by eliminating any friction between the pinion gear and spool shaft, for a reel that casts great distances. HEG drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency. E.I. Surface Treatment and S A-RB A-RB coating protects against corrosion from saltwater soaked braided line. SuperFree bearing supported pinion gear. 7 shielded anti-rust ball bearings. VBS Brake System effectively reacts to spool rotation speed to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast. Dartainium II drag washer provides incredibly smooth drag performance with durability. Super Stopper for no-handle backplay. Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage. Holds up to 270 yds. of 65-lb. PowerPro braid. Works big lures to target big muskies.
• Line Capacity PowerPro Braid: 50#/420 yards; 65#/270 yards; 80#/210 yard
• Line Capacity PowerPro Hollow-Ace: 40#/350 yards; 60#/275 yards; 80#/260 yards
• Gear Ratio: TRX500HG, 6.6:1; TRX500PG, 4.6:1
• Line Retrieve: TRX500HG, 43" of line per crank; TRX500PG, 30" of line per crank