St. Croix Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Max-power butt sections for handling powerful fish
Fuji MN Saltwater Alconite stripper guides
Flora-grade cork handle
Includes rod case with handle and dividers
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionSt. Croix's top-of-the-line Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rod employs the most advanced engineering and graphite obtainable to deliver the ultimate in lightweight, ultra-sensitive, super-strong performance. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provides a lighter, stronger, more sensitive blank that smoothly stores and releases energy as the rod is loaded and unloaded.
Each Legend Elite features SCV graphite, St. Croix's advanced, high-modulus, high-strain graphite with NSi resin and a carbon-matte scrim for maximum weight reduction and increased sensitivity. St. Croix then uses their proprietary Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), an internal reinforcing layer of carbon fibers, to further strengthen and improve hoop strength in the lower sections of the blanks. This technology creates a lighter, stronger blank that transfers energy from the butt to tip more smoothly than traditional blanks for longer, more effortless casts and incredible sensitivity.
• Slim profile ferrules.
• Max-power butt sections for handling powerful fish and stiff winds.
• Fuji MN Alconite stripper guides with chrome frames.
• Hard chrome snake guides.
• REC hard-anodized alumimum reel seat.
• Flora-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Alignment dots.
• Includes rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.