St. Croix Legend Salt Conventional Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Alps marine-grade aluminum reel seat and gimbal
Fuji HB saltwater guides with SiC rings
High-density nylon slick butt and EVA foregrip
Our Price $359.99 - $419.99
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Salt Conventional Rod from St. Croix is an incredibly lightweight offshore saltwater rod packed with the most advanced technology for unbeatable performance. A premium-quality SCII graphite blank with NSi resin provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Fuji HB saltwater guides with SiC rings and gunsmoke frames.
• Alps Triangular marine-grade aluminum reel seat with hard-anodized finish.
• Alps marine-grade aluminum gimbal with hard-anodized finish.
• High-density nylon slick butt and premium EVA foregrip.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.