St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
High-modulus/high-strain graphite blank
Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood
Custom lightweight, durable "X-Grip" handle
Reinforced hoops with no added weight
The Legend Surf Casting Rod from St. Croix is amazingly sensitive, lightweight, and smooth casting, yet offers plenty of strength and hook-setting power. It's the perfect rod for extreme surf fishing performance. A high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite blank provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Fuji LC surf guides with Alconite ring for greater casting distance and accuracy.
• Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Custom "X-Grip" handle provides comfort and durability while reducing weight.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.