St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Fuji ECS reel seat with abalone trim
Poly Curve tooling for ultra-smooth casting
Split-grip/select-grade cork handle
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe new Avid Pearl Casting Rod from St. Croix is designed for serious female anglers. These premium-quality, advanced-performance rods featuring grips designed to fit a smaller hand, decorative pearlescent abalone reel seat inserts, and an attractive and durable "Fucia Metallic" finish. A premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank offers an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provides unparalleled casting smoothness.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Alps zirconium guides with 316 stainless steel frames.
• Fuji ECS reel seat with abalone trim.
• Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.