ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ripcord Code Red Fall-Away Arrow Rest
DropDead brake system for consistent flight
Soft over-molding for noise reduction
Slimline launcher for tuning without interference
Three-position containment arm fits all bows
Offset cord doesn't interfere with arrows
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ripcord Code Red not only gives you the advantages of fall away design and arrow containment, but also eliminates launcher bounce-back. The revolutionary DropDead brake system offers more consistent flight, tighter groups, and easier bow tuning. Ripcord's exclusive Arrow Containment System features a special arm that holds your arrow on the rest at all times. A powerful spring gives you lightning-fast fall-away which compensates for less-than-perfect form and bow torque by reducing the time your arrow is in contact with the rest. Built-to-last, the Ripcord Arrow Rest is precision machined from lightweight aluminum and features rounded edges and contoured surfaces. Available in right-hand and left-hand models.
• Foolproof, durable, all-metal DropDead brake system offers more consistent flight, tighter groups, and easier bow tuning.
• Soft over-molding dampens noise and reduces friction.
• Made of heavy-duty Delrin, the virtually unbreakable Slimline launcher, allows for optimal tuning without riser interference. Launcher pad catches the arrow and keeps it in position for a follow-up opportunity in the event that you have to let your arrow down.
• Containment arm comes equipped with three positions to fit all bows and a mortise groove to keep it in place.
• Offet cord won't interfere with your arrows. Exclusive "football clip" fits all cable sizes, reduces cord wear, and eliminates the need for a bow press or serving.
• Wide range of windage adjustment fits bows in all conditions.