Great for tractors, motorcycles, or bulk storage
Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on finish
Swedged tubing provides quick assembly
Ratchet Tite ensures a drum-tight cover
Cover is UV-treated inside and out
Designed for easy set up, portability, and value, the Shed-in-a-Box is an efficient and affordable way to store motorcycles, ATVs, tractors, snowmobiles, and more.
• High-grade 13⁄8" steel frame is bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
• Every frame tube and connector goes through a 13-step surface preparation process.
• ShelterLock stabilizers ensure a stable, more durable shelter.
• High-profile white interior creates enhanced illumination.
• Built-in swedged tubing provides quick, slip-together assembly.
• Innovative, triple-layer, chemically heat-bonded, enhanced-weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover.
• UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, and anti-aging and anti-fungal agents, resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements. • Rugged Ratchet Tite Tensioning System provides simple installation and keeps the cover tight to the frame.
• Color: gray.
• One #' x #' x #' shed with 13⁄8" all-steel frame.
• One fitted cover.
• One double-zippered front door.
• One solid rear-door panel.
• ShelterLock stabilizing blocks.
• Four 15" auger anchors.
• Steel foot plates.
• Easy step-by-step instructions.