Springfield XD 45 Service Handgun
Item # 422749
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPoint and shoot ergonomics. Fully hammer forged barrel. Easy no tool disassembly. Ambidextrous magazine release. Internal parts forged/machined from Billet. Visual/tactile loaded chamber indicator and striker status indicator. Grip safety. 13-round capacity. Diamond hard melonite finish. Sold with XD Gear System at no extra charge.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:Does this weapon come with a holster and extra clip?Asked on 10/20/2010 by Anonymous
A:Two mags and holsterAnswered on 11/15/2010 by caseyjones71 from cleveland oh
Q:Where is the safety located.Asked on 3/20/2010 by Buzz from lansing, mi.
A:It has a grip safety which has to be engaged before the trigger will pull.Answered on 3/24/2010 by wconn from Texas
A:the safety is in the trigger very simular to the glockAnswered on 4/7/2010 by IronKOZmosis from shelby twp. MI
A:There is no manual safety on this firearm, instead it uses a trigger safety like the glock pistol , and a grip safety like the model 1911 pistol . there is a version available with a manual safety if you desire one .Answered on 12/15/2010 by tm706 from Scranton, PA
Displaying questions 1-2