Find a Store
My Account X
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Rimfire Rifle
Item # 422336
10 shot rotary magazine
Our Price $229.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ruger 10/22 rifle offers a superior combination of light weight, short overall length, and mechanical dependability that ensures years of reliable service, even with heavy use. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a tip-off scope mount adapter, included with each rifle. Blued barrel. Birchwood stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 4 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:Does this have a scope rail already on it?Asked on 8/24/2010 by Anonymous
A:The tactical model has a rail pre-mounted, the other versions will need to have them installed. Some dealers have the rails installed on or in store for sale, and there are a number of sites on-line which sell the rails. The rail I installed on mine is a weaver-type, and took about 30 min to install. The rear sight will have to be folded down to put on any long (high mag) scope.Answered on 12/31/2010 by Veteran Shooter from Dunkirk, NY
A:From the additional details tab...
The receiver is drilled and tapped for a tip-off scope mount adapter, included with each rifle.Answered on 2/16/2011 by Snuffy from Richmond, va
A:No.Answered on 2/19/2011 by Anon from Pittsboro, NC
A:no, but there are two holes with screws on the top of the receiver thast you can mount a rail ontoAnswered on 4/3/2011 by Zack the Pro from Yonkers , NY
Displaying question 1