Mossberg 500 Bantam Shotgun
EZ-Reach Forearm & Reduced L.O.P.
Shortened Pistol Grip & Barrel
Twin Action Bars & Dual Extractors
Twin Bead Sights
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFor more than a decade, the Mossberg 500 pump-action shotgun has served as one of the most practical starter shotguns ever made. Unequaled in practicality and loaded with custom-like features, 500 Bantam shotguns provide an affordable opportunity for beginning and growing shooters to get started with a safe and reliable shotgun. All 500 Bantam shotguns include special features, found only on these models including an EZ-reach forearm, shortened pistol grip, reduced length of pull, shortened barrels, and an easy-to-use top-mounted safety. A combination of dual extractors, twin action bars, positive steel-to-steel lock-up, and anti-jam elevator combine for reliable, smooth operation.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what kind of choke does the gun have?Asked on 6/15/2010 by poo from Blackwater, MO
A:Bought one today and it came with 3 chokes: improved cylinder, modified and full.Answered on 2/12/2013 by Yucaipa from Evansville, IN
A:modified, full, and improved chokesAnswered on 11/26/2010 by aklover from wv
Q:I need to know is this gun compatible with rifled slugs, bird shot, and buckshot?Asked on 4/12/2010 by Haru from Blair, Wi
A:it should be able to, it depends on which slugs to buy if the barrel is rifled or smooth bore though.Answered on 6/17/2010 by camo jockie from Anderson, IN
A:almost forgot, dont shoot buckshot and birdshot out of rifled barrels.Answered on 6/17/2010 by camo jockie from Anderson, IN