Find a Store
My Account X
Mossberg Model 930 Special Purpose Shotgun
Our Price $549.99 - $629.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionAll Mossberg 930 Special Purpose shotguns feature a self-regulating gas system that vents excess gas to aid in recoil reduction and eliminate stress on critical components. The 930 autoloaders chamber both 2-3/4 inch and 3-inch 12-gauge shotshells with ease from target loads, to non-toxic magnum loads, to the latest sabot slug ammo. To complete the package, each Mossberg 930 includes a set of specially designed spacers for quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical angle of the stock, bringing a custom-feel and fit to every shooter. Safety and safe handling is of paramount importance in special purpose firearms, and the 930 was engineered with that in mind. The receiver-mounted safety is convenient for right or left-handed users; simply push the button forward to take the weapon off safe. A protruding chrome cocking-indicator button is strategically placed in the front inner-edge of the trigger guard, making it easy to see and feel when the weapon is cocked or un-cocked. Unloading has been made easier too, with the Mossberg EZ-Empty system. By depressing the bolt release, the carrier can be pushed up and the first shotshell in the magazine removed. Simply repeat until the magazine is empty. All 930 Special Purpose models feature a drilled and tapped receiver, factory-ready for Picatinny rail, scope base or optics installation. with a muzzle brake, a black synthetic stock, and a 3" chamber.