Xantrex Prosine 1800 Inverter
Designed for recreational and industrial uses
Lighter and more compact than other inverters
Includes backlit LCD panel
Built-in protection features
Our Price $1,189.99 - $1,199.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionOffering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 stand-alone inverter is ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, the 120V, 60Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy-duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverter is lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because it uses high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process. Includes a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
Prosine 1000 12V Inverter Features:
• 1,800-watt inverter (2,900-watt surge capability)
• True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
• Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
• Unique DC terminals offer 180° connections for easy installation in tight places
• Power-save mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
• Two-year warranty
• Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
• Over voltage and under voltage protection
• Short circuit and AC backfeed protection