Xantrex Echo Charge Charging Panel
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Charges auxiliary or starting batteries
Maximum charger current of 15 amps
Adjusts for 12/24V batteries
Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
Reverse polarity protection
Xantrex digital Echo Charge is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex Echo Charge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current is limited to 15 amps.
Echo Charge Features:
• 15-amp maximum charge current
• Automatically adjusts for 12/24V battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
• Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
• Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
• Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
• Reverse polarity protection
• Easy three-wire installation