Find a Store
My Account X
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Michigan Wheel XHS Xchangeable Hub Propeller Series offers high performance and versatility. This exchangeable hub kit has a Delrin cushioned sleeve that absorbs impact and stress caused by shifting gears and is designed to spin under significant impact to protect your lower end unit. For use with the Vortex and Apollo Prop Housings, the XHS II Hub is also designed to be interchangeable with Mercury's Flo-Torq II hub system, making it a great choice for a replacement or spare prop.
The XHS Hub Kit includes forward thrust washer, inner hub, and aft drive adapter. This kit does not include prop nut, tab washer, or cotter pin. Propeller Housings are sold separately.
XHS II 202 Hub Kit Only - 15 tooth spline.
• 135 - 300 hp, '78 and newer (use with XHS Prop Series A)
• 40 - 140 hp (except 135 hp) V4 Gearcase, '61 and newer (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 75 - 150 hp, '95-'99 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 85 - 150 hp (dual exhaust), '88-'94 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 80 - 140 hp, '77-'85 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 150 - 175 hp, '78-'83 (use with XHS Prop Series A)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:I would like detailed instructions for replacing the hub for my prop. It is a Honda 50HP 2005 unit. Is this the correct hub replacement? Wondering if I should replace the prop with a Comprop M4323, new aluminum prop, or put a new hub myself in my current prop.Asked on 3/22/2010 by Max Zimmerman from Columbia City, IN
A:A question such as this one should be discussed over the phone. Please call our tech dept at 1-888-683-7866 and we will be happy to assist you.Answered on 3/25/2010 by Bryant from Tech
Displaying question 1