ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned specifically to avoid spooking fish in clear, skinny water, the Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve rod is like no other rod on the market. The first time you pick up a Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve rod, you'll immediately notice how light it is and how good it feels in your hands. Exclusive S-Curve technology has made these rods stronger than other rods on the market, yet still sensitive and light. When held up to the sky, the Flats Blue becomes almost invisible, ensuring that you won't spook fish when you wave a rod over their heads.
• Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
• Lightweight stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
• Non-slip, high-density rubber handles designed for all-day comfort and a sure grip
• Split-handle design reduces weight, and large fighting butt delivers comfort and control
• Made with incredibly strong, light and sensitive S-Curve blank technology
• Reinforced with a 1k, high-density woven graphite cloth from the fighting butt forward of the foregrip that adds 23-Percent more hook setting power and fish fighting strength
• Model: WMBWSU10S2
• Length: 10'0"
• Lure Weight: 3 - 6 oz
• Line Weight: 20-40 lbs
• Action: Heavy
• Power: Heavy
• Style: Spin