Designed specifically to avoid spooking fish in clear, skinny water, the Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve rod is like no other rod on the market. The first time you pick up a Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve rod, you'll immediately notice how light it is and how good it feels in your hands. Exclusive S-Curve technology has made these rods stronger than other rods on the market, yet still sensitive and light. When held up to the sky, the Flats Blue becomes almost invisible, ensuring that you won't spook fish when you wave a rod over their heads.
Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve Rod Features
• Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
• Lightweight stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
• Non-slip slick butt ensures a sure grip and easy rod removal from rod holders
• Split-handle design reduces weight
• Large fighting butt delivers comfort and control
• Graphite reel seats
• Extra-long, molded rubber foregrip reduces rod twist
• Incredibly strong, light, and sensitive S-Curve blank technology
• High-density woven graphite cloth reinforcement adds 23% more hook setting power and fish fighting strength
• Model: WMEBWOFL70S1
• Length: 7'0"
• Lure Weight: 3/8 - 2 oz.
• Line Weight: 15 - 30 lbs.
• Power: Medium Heavy
• Style: Spin