Wright & McGill Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve Offshore Rod
Carbon Nanotube resins increase strength
Stainless steel guides, zirconium inserts
Non-slip slick butt ensures a sure grip
Split-handle design reduces weight
S-Curve blank technology
You May Also Likeback to top
Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod, 8'0", M, 2 pc.
Click product for pricing info.
Penn Torque Surf Rod, 12'
detailsback to top
Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve Rod Features
• Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
• Lightweight stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
• Non-slip slick butt ensures a sure grip and easy rod removal from rod holders
• Split-handle design reduces weight
• Large fighting butt delivers comfort and control
• Graphite reel seats
• Extra-long, molded rubber foregrip reduces rod twist
• Incredibly strong, light, and sensitive S-Curve blank technology
• High-density woven graphite cloth reinforcement adds 23% more hook setting power and fish fighting strength