Wright & McGill Blair Wiggins Flats Blue S-Curve Offshore Rod
Carbon Nanotube resins increase strength
Stainless steel guides, zirconium inserts
Non-slip slick butt ensures a sure grip
Split-handle design reduces weight
S-Curve blank technology
You May Also Likeback to top
Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod, 8'0", M, 2 pc.
Click product for pricing info.
Penn Torque Surf Rod, 12'
detailsback to top
• Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
• Lightweight stainless steel guides with zirconium inserts
• Non-slip slick butt ensures a sure grip and easy rod removal from rod holders
• Split-handle design reduces weight, and large fighting butt delivers comfort and control
• Graphite reel seats
• Extra-long, molded rubber foregrip reduces rod twist
• Made with incredibly strong, light and sensitive S-Curve blank technology
• Reinforced with a 1k, high-density woven graphite cloth from the fighting butt forward of the foregrip that adds 23-Percent more hook setting power and fish fighting strength