Winchester Model 94 Trails End Takedown Centerfire Rifle
Easy Take Down & Reassembly
Triple-Checked, Button-Rifled Barrel
Round-Locking Bolt Trunnions
Knurled Hammer Spur Extension & Top-Tang Safety
Drilled & Tapped For Scope Mounts
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Winchester Model 94 is popular throughout the world and today's production utilizes the latest manufacturing technology to bring you some of the most accurate models ever produced. John M. Browning's original takedown design in the Trails End Takedown rifle comes apart quickly for easy transporting just about anywhere. Takedown the Model 94 into two compact components (the barrel assembly and the stocked receiver assembly); then slip it into your backpack, wrap it in your bedroll, strap it on your ATV or tuck it behind the seat of your truck, boat, or bush plane. Reassembly is easy. Just put the two pieces together, give the end of the magazine tube a few turns, and you have a full-length rifle with the same superb accuracy as the other models.
The Trails End is built on a walnut with a satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling, and a blued steel forearm cap that offer a nostalgic look. The triple-checked, button-rifled barrel allows for the ultimate in accuracy and precision and the round-locking bolt trunnions help ensure a smooth, quick lever throw. The rifle's top-tang safety is easy to see and operate and its rebounding hammer provides an added margin of safety. The hammer is drilled and tapped for an included knurled hammer spur extension to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted. The articulated cartridge stop improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges and the bolt relief cut reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking. Marble Arms front sight and adjustable Buckhorn rear sight. Steel loading gate. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts.