Winchester Model 94 Klondike Centennial Ed. Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .30-30 Win.
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 6.6 Lbs.
Sights - Post Front/Adjustable Rear
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe classic design and dependability of the Winchester Model 1894 have made it one of the most famous firearms ever produced. The complex but reliable receiver mechanism was designed to permit the cycling of longer cartridges than previous Winchester rifles could permit. When the lever is pulled down, it brings the bottom of the receiver with it, opening up more space and allowing a longer cartridge to feed without making the receiver longer. This special limited edition rifle was built in 1975 to commemorate the 100th year anniversary of the Klondike Gold Rush and is number 200 of only 450 produced. The rifle features a 24-inch round barrel, an engraved, gold-plated receiver, a medallion embedded in its stock and an elevation adjustable rear and includes the original hang tag. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.