Winchester Model 88 Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .308 Win.
Barrel Length - 22"
Weight - 7.4 Lbs.
Sights - Hooded Front/Folding Leaf Rear
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIntroduced in 1955 for the then new .308 Winchester cartridge, the hammerless Winchester Model 88 was entirely different and technically more advanced than any previous Winchester lever action rifle. The 88 is a streamlined rifle that features a solid frame, a front-locking 3-lug rotating bolt, side ejection, a short throw lever, a crossbolt safety, a one-piece walnut pistol grip stock, a black plastic butt plate, and a steel 4-shot detachable box magazine. A hooded, gold bead front and adjustable folding rear open sights and a set of sling swivel studs are provided. This rifle is in good condition and its metal and bore are in very good condition.