ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Winchester Model 1895 Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF101821472
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .303 Brit.
Barrel Length - 27-1/2"
Weight - 8.4 Lbs.
Sights - Rear Buckhorn
Our Price $1,199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 1895 was the final gun designed by John M. Browning and has a long-proven record of durability, ease of use, exceptional accuracy, and power earned in big game fields across the globe. With its quick handling characteristics, box magazine and pointed bullet capability, the Model 1895 changed the world of sporting rifles forever. This 1915-manufactured rifle features a Buckhorn rear sight and a half-cock on hammer safety. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.