Winchester Model 1895 Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF100946826
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .30-06 Sprg.
Barrel Length - 24"
Sights - Open
Our Price $1,999.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 1895 was the final gun designed by John M. Browning and has a long-proven record of durability, ease of use, exceptional accuracy, and power earned in big game fields across the globe. With its quick handling characteristics, box magazine and pointed bullet capability, the Model 1895 changed the world of sporting rifles forever. It has a scalloped receiver, two-piece lever, Schnabel forearm and straight grip stock. The walnut stock and forearm have been precisely fit and finely checkered. This rifle was manufactured in 1925. Its wood and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.