Winchester Model 1894 Commemorative Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .38-55 Win.
Barrel Length - 20"
Weight - 6.2 Lbs.
Sights - Open
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe classic design and dependability of the Winchester Model 1894 have made it one of the most famous firearms ever produced. The complex but reliable receiver mechanism was designed to permit the cycling of longer cartridges than previous Winchester rifles could permit. When the lever is pulled down, it brings the bottom of the receiver with it, opening up more space and allowing a longer cartridge to feed without making the receiver longer. This rifle was commissioned for the 1980 Saskatchewan Diamond Jubilee and features a special engraved pewter-plated receiver. Its wood and bore are in excellent condition and its metal is in very good condition.