Winchester Model 1892 Saddle Ring Carbine Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .32-20 WCF
Barrel Length - 20"
Weight - 5.8 Lbs.
Sights - Elevation Rear/Blade Front
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 1892 is considered by many to be the smoothest, most compact, handiest, and most beautiful lever action ever offered by Winchester. It is much like a compact or carbine model of the famous 1886 and has the same dual, vertical locking system for impressive strength. It is famous for its light weight, low recoil and responsive, easy handling. This 1917-manufactured rifle features an elevation adjustable rear sight and a half-cock on hammer safety. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.