ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Winchester Model 1886 Short Rifle Centerfire Rifle
Item # 612815
Gloss blued 20" round barrel
Grade I walnut w/ a satin finish
Rifle forearm cap
Gold bead front sight/buckhorn rear sight
Our Price $1,299.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe strong and reliable action of the Winchester Model 1886 was designed to handle the then-new, heavier 45-70 Govt. cartridge, developed by the U.S. Government in 1873. The Model 1886 Short Rifle features a deeply-blued receiver, barrel and lever, along with a matching blued steel end cap and steel crescent buttplate. The classic straight grip Grade I walnut stock allows quick shouldering, and has an elegant satin finish. The full-length tubular steel magazine holds six 45-70 Govt. cartridges. The receiver is drilled and tapped for the addition of an optional receiver sight. A top-tang safety, adjustable rear buckhorn style sight, and a gold bead Marble Arms front sight complete the graceful profile of this historic model.