Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic Centerfire Rifle
24" Cold Hammer-Forged #2 Contour Barrel
Griptonite Monte Carlo Stock
Match-Quality, Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
Fluted Bolt Body & Fully-Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
Cocking Indicator & 3-Position Safety
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe best value with guaranteed sub-MOA accuracy on the market today, Weatherby's Vanguard Series 2 rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99 in or less at 100 yards when used with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. The Vanguard's cold-hammer-forged barrel maximizes velocity and accuracy. Its Monte Carlo Griptonite stock provides lightweight and durable performance year after year along with a firm, non-slip grip thanks to its pistol grip and forend inserts. The match-quality, two-stage trigger is creep free for consistent let-off and hand-honed for a clean, crisp break along with being fully adjustable down to 2.5 pounds. Each rifle is given a fluted bolt body with three gas ports and a fully-enclosed bolt sleeve that completely enshrouds the rear of the action to redirect high-pressure gases and particles. Other features include: a cocking indicator, a hinged floorplate, an integral recoil lug, a one-piece machined bolt, a 3-position safety, and the famous Weatherby "three rings of steel" design.