ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Weatherby Vanguard Back Country Custom Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF101251189
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .300 Win. Mag.
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 6.6 Lbs.
Sights - Leupold-Style Scope Bases
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIntroduced in 1970, the Weatherby Vanguard action, based on a Mauser-style, dual opposed lug design, takes many of its cues from the legendary Mark V action. It features a one-piece machined receiver, a fully enclosed bolt sleeve and three rings of steel surrounding the casehead. The Back Country is a lighter, stainless-steel version of the Vanguard with a carbon-fiber stock that pillar-beds a 24-inch, No. 2-contour fluted barrel. This rifle features a 2-position safety and a pair of Leupold-style scope-mounting bases. Its stock, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.