Weatherby PA-08 Upland Shotgun
Chrome-Lined Barrel w/ Lengthened Forcing Cone
Ventilated Rib & Brass Bead Front Sight
Drop-Out Trigger System
CNC-Machined Receiver & Chrome-Plated Bolt
Screw-In F/M/IC Choke Tubes Included
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith easy-to-use, no-nonsense design and performance in the field, the PA-08 is made for round after round of high volume shooting. The PA-08 features a chrome-lined barrel to withstand the wear and tear of high-volume shooting, with lengthened forcing cone that to reduce felt recoil. The Upland model has a walnut stock with a gloss finish and gloss black metalwork. Each PA-08 comes with a ventilated top rib and brass bead front sight to aid in target acquisition. The vent rib works to dissipate heat in the barrel, promotes a smoother swing-through and gives the shooter an excellent sight line for acquiring fast-moving targets. A unique drop-out trigger system can be quickly removed for cleaning and reassembly, adding to the PA-08's exceptional functionality. The shotgun's receiver is CNC-machined, its bolt is chrome-plated, and its push-button safety is conveniently located. Three screw-in choke tubes (F, M, IC) are included.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you shot 3in magnums out of this gun?Asked on 8/19/2010 by dude from barstow, ca
A:yesAnswered on 1/18/2011 by Jeff from St paul
Q:Is this gun just a bird gun or can I shoot slugs and 00 shot for deer hunting as well?Asked on 11/23/2009 by Tim from Buckland, MA
A:you can, but not as accurate as a rifeld barrel.Answered on 7/31/2010 by chase the grand granger from heath, OH