Weatherby PA-08 Synthetic Shotgun
Chrome-Lined Barrel w/ Lengthened Forcing Cone
Ventilated Rib & Brass Bead Front Sight
Drop-Out Trigger System
CNC-Machined Receiver & Chrome-Plated Bolt
Screw-In F/M/IC Choke Tubes Included
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith an easy-to-use, no-nonsense design that's dependable in the field, the pump is generally regarded as the "4x4" of field guns. The trusted line of PA-08 pump shotguns carries that tradition forward in typical Weatherby function and style. The PA-08 features a chrome-lined barrel to withstand the wear and tear of high-volume shooting with lengthened forcing cone that to reduce felt recoil. It comes with a ventilated top rib and brass bead front sight to aid in target acquisition. The vent rib works to dissipate heat in the barrel, promotes a smoother swing-through and gives the shooter an excellent sight line for acquiring fast-moving targets. A unique drop-out trigger system can be quickly removed for cleaning and reassembly, adding to the PA-08's exceptional functionality. The shotgun's receiver is CNC-machined, its bolt is chrome-plated,