You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe WaterMat Plus is a 3-ply version that is 50% more buoyant than the original WaterMat. This huge lake toy is designed for no-hassle weekends, when you can enjoy fun with the family instead of spending time fixing inflatable water toys. Made of closed-cell polyethylene foam and mesh that can handle both fresh and saltwater. WaterMat Plus never needs to be inflated. Just roll it out on the water for instant fun. This huge floating mat measures 20' x 6'. Soft, cushiony, and very buoyant, the WaterMat Plus supports up to 1800 lbs. Perfect for a whole bunch of kids, a couple of friends, or a floating party. You can walk on water, or even run, jump, slip, and slide on the WaterMat. Create your own wild WaterMat games or just hang out leisurely in the sun. Anything's possible with a WaterMat. This item ships ground only.
• 20'L x 6'W when unrolled
• 2" thick with 3-ply construction
• 50% more buoyancy than the regular WaterMat
• Recommended for all weight sizes
• Total weight capacity: 1,800 lbs.
• Two installed tethering systems
• One Velcro tie strap
• Weighs 47 lbs.
• Not designed for towing behind ANY type of watercraft
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:does this work in salt water in the ocean or only on a lake?Asked on 6/20/2014 by Paul from boston ma
A:All WaterMat products can be used in saltwater environments.Answered on 6/23/2014 by Product Expert from Overton's
Q:I see the Shark version weighs 61 lbs, how much does the Plus version weigh?Asked on 7/30/2012 by carrieonthelake
A:Shipping weight for this item is 59lbs.Answered on 11/7/2012 by Justin M. from Overton's
Q:will the water mat rip or tear from dogs nails?Asked on 5/22/2010 by care from MI
A:Yes it will, not recommended for any animals. Thank you.Answered on 6/14/2010 by Moony from LA Cal.
A:The dogs nails with scratch the WaterMat however it is not enough to do any damage to the mat. My 75lbs hunting lab has been running full speed on the Watermat for 2 summers with minimal damage. Very ideal product for dogs.Answered on 5/14/2012 by Nick from Minneapolis, MN
Displaying questions 1-3