ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Walther P1 Handgun
Item # UF103018070
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - 9MM Luger
Barrel Length - 5"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe post-war version of the P38, Walther's P1 is still used by the German military to this day. The weapon is robust, accurate and well balanced and field stripping and maintenance are simple and rapid. The P1 uses a double action trigger design similar to that of the earlier Walther PPKs, and a loaded chamber indicator is also incorporated. The fixed-barrel design mechanism operates by use of a wedge-shaped locking block underneath the breech. The standard safety also acts as a decocker, and is located at the left side of the slide. This pistol features 2-dot battle sights and a 2-position, decocking safety and comes with two 8-round magazines and a holster. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.