Wagan Power Dome EX (400W)
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
All-in-one emergency and outdoor companion
Portable and rechargeable
Short Circuit Protection
The Power Dome EX is an all-in-one emergency and outdoor companion providing portable and rechargeable power. It can be used to jump start your car engine, pump your tires, or inflate sports equipment. It can power computers, TVs, fax machines, audio, fans, and electrical tools. This compact Power Dome EX includes a 600Amp cranking power jump-starter with heavy duty cables and clamps, tire pressure gauge, 400 Watt inverter with 2 AC outlets and 1 DC outlet, 260 PSI air compressor, AM/FM radio, audio input socket, USB power port, LED light, and a storage compartment - yet is still compact enough to carry around with ease.
• Built-in Battery: High grade Sealed Lead Acid (Maintenance Free) 14 amp-hr
• Output: 12V DC
• Input Charging Source: DC or AC w/included cables
• Fuse type: 40 Amps external
• Charging Time: AC 38 hours; DC 12 hours
• Light source: LED bulb
• Safety Features: Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protection
• Accessories included: AC adapter; DC accessory adapter; air compressor accessories
• Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 11"
• Weight: 20 lbs
Note: Recommended to fully charge battery for 40-48 hours before initial use. After the initial charge, charge the unit for 38 hours and/or every 2 to 3 months.