Multi-purpose emergency power source
900Amp cranking power jump-starter
260 PSI air compressor
Wagan's 900Amp Battery Jumper is a multi-purpose emergency power source. It can start your car engine, inflate tires, and be used as a power source for 12volt DC applications. Features a 900Amp cranking power jump-starter, a 260 PSI air compressor, and a DC outlet.
• Built-in Battery: High grade Sealed Lead Acid (Maintenance Free) 18 amp-hr
• Output: 12V DC
• Input Charging Source: DC w/included cables
• Fuse type: 40 Amps external
• Charging Time: AC 38 hours; DC 12 hours
• Light source: LED
• Safety Features: Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protection
• Accessories included: AC adapter; DC accessory adapter; air compressor accessories
• Dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 10"
• Weight: 16.5 lbs
Note: Recommended to fully charge battery for 40-48 hours before initial use. After the initial charge, charge the unit for 38 hours and/or every 2 to 3 months.