ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ultra Pack is the ideal name for the most feature-packed ice fishing system ever offered by Vexilar. The Ultra Pack system's innovation begins with a 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you don't need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack now also comes with the all new FL Digital Depth Indicator, giving you an easy-to read digital depth readout, plus the ability to check your battery level with the push of a button. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket. An optional soft pack carrying case is also available. The Ultra Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display that allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and down to 300 feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A 3-color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three-color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
• Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
• Includes Vexilar Battery Status Indicator.
• Easy access external charging/power posts.
• Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
• Master power switch.
• Non-slip bottom.
• Enclosed battery compartment.
• Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
• Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Super strong handle with float holder.
• Cable storage and holding grips.
• Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
• Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
• Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
• Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
• Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
• Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and 300 foot ranges.
• Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
• Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
• High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
• High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
• Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
• Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
• Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
• Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
• Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Target Separation: 2.65"
• Target ID: .5"
• Weatherproof High Impact Case
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 lb.
• Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E