Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Vexilar SP300 SonarPhone w/Hi-Speed Xducer & Porta Pack
Item # 772453
Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad), Android 2.0
Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
Our Price $199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionAs the name implies, SONARPHONE turns your smart phone or tablet into a fully functional sonar system that will rival any high-end sonar on the market today. Uses Patented Wi-Fi signal technology to transmit to smart phones or tablets. The SONARPHONE creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for free from the App store and works with both Android and iOS systems.
The T-POD, a completely portable floating WiFi transmitter that can be cast from shore or pulled behind your boat, canoe or kayak. The T-BOX options come in either a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and suction cup mount to put on your boat or you have the more permanent versions that securely mounts in your boat and uses your on board, 12 volt battery supply for nearly unlimited run time. All SONARPHONES come with a neoprene arm band so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
• Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
• Free App download
• Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
• Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
• Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
• Fish Icon
• Zoom Bottom Track
• Noise Rejection
• Surface Clarity
• Battery Indicator
• One year warranty
Specifications-SP200 & SP300 Wi-Fi Boat Sonar:
• Usage: Permanent boat installation. #SP200
• Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket. #SP300
• Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
• Max depth range: 240 Feet
• Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz Dual Beam 20º/40º
• Power source: 12V DC power
• Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. #SP300
• Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
• Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
• Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.