ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Vexilar SP100 SonarPhone w/Transducer Pod
Item # 772389
Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad), Android 2.0
Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionAs the name implies, SONARPHONE turns your smart phone or tablet into a fully functional sonar system that will rival any high-end sonar on the market today. Uses Patented Wi-Fi signal technology to transmit to smart phones or tablets. The SONARPHONE creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for free from the App store and works with both Android and iOS systems.
The T-POD, a completely portable floating WiFi transmitter that can be cast from shore or pulled behind your boat, canoe or kayak. The T-BOX options come in either a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and suction cup mount to put on your boat or you have the more permanent versions that securely mounts in your boat and uses your on board, 12 volt battery supply for nearly unlimited run time. All SONARPHONES come with a neoprene arm band so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
• Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
• Free App download
• Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
• Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
• Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
• Fish Icon
• Zoom Bottom Track
• Noise Rejection
• Surface Clarity
• Battery Indicator
• One year warranty
Specifications-SP100 Wi-Fi Transducer Pod:
• Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
• Transducer: Water activated transmitter
• Max depth range: 120 feet
• Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam 30º
• Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
• USB port charging system.
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
• Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
• Screen controls: Touch screen controls