You May Also Likeback to top
Vexilar 12° Mid Beam Ice Ducer
Click product for pricing info.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionVexilar ProPack II Fishing System w/ 12° Ice-Ducer Fish Finder, FL20
The Pro Pack winter fishing system comes ready to fish with a 3-color FL-18 flasher depth finder/fish finder, 12V 9-amp hour battery with charger, patented 12° self-leveling Ice-Ducer, and an instructional video. Features a strong, enlarged handle design, universal transducer holder system, rod holder, tackle box, and cable storage system. Designed to fit into a five gallon bucket for easy access, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available (sold separately). The durable Pro case offers a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher.
The FL-20 offers enhanced sonar performance, designed to deliver live action and 3-color images in its large, streamlined display. Features 2 auto zoom ranges that split the display screen allowing you to focus in on just the bottom 6' or 12' of the water column as well as target ID down to on inch. Can display depths down to 300' while the 20' Low Power range setting aids fishing in shallow water or thick weeds. Includes night and day modes with super bright LEDs for sunlight viewing and the ability to cut the LED output by 50% to avoid getting night blindness.
Pro Pack Features:
• Vexilar 12V, 9 amp-hour battery with charger
• FL series 3-color flasher from Vexilar
• D-130 Battery Status Indicator
• 2 cable holding cleats
• Adjustable rod holder with 2 possible mounting locations
• Patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float
• Easy-access to tackle box
• PC-100 case fits inside a 5 gal. bucket
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
• Universal transducer holder (on the back)
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• 5 depth ranges down to 300'
• 20' Low Power mode depth ranges
• 6' and 12' Auto Zoom Ranges
• Built-in low battery indicator
• Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
• Target ID of less than ½"
• 525 segments of resolution
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers