ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Vexilar GP1212 FL-12 Genz Pack 12-Degree Ice-Ducer Combo
Item # 772379
Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
Fits on top of a five gallon bucket
Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole
Super bright LED, three-color display
Five depth ranges down to 200 feet
Our Price $389.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned by ice fishing legend, Dave Genz, the FL-12 Blue Box Combo is nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Features a redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. The Blue Box can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indictor, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam IceDucer transducer. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer.
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
• Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
• Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
• Large cable storage compartment.
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
• Easy to operate system with two control knobs
• 525 segments of resolution
• Uses all Vexilar FL8se series transducers
• Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E