ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Vexilar GP1212 FL-12 Genz Pack 12-Degree Ice-Ducer Combo
Item # 772379
Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
Fits on top of a five gallon bucket
Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole
Super bright LED, three-color display
Five depth ranges down to 200 feet
Our Price $389.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned by ice fishing legend, Dave Genz, the FL-12 Blue Box Combo is nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Features a redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. The Blue Box can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indictor, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam IceDucer transducer. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer.
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
• Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
• Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
• Large cable storage compartment.
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
• Easy to operate system with two control knobs
• 525 segments of resolution
• Uses all Vexilar FL8se series transducers
• Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E