ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice anglers! Features includes digital depth, Auto Range, 2 zoom zones, battery status and 5 color palettes to select from for maximum visibility. Five-foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet with a maximum range of 300. Day and Night display brightness settings with low power options for fishing in super shallow water. Weed Mode offers better performance while fishing in weeds. Unit features its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch.
A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology. The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology.
• 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case
• Master power switch powers up your unit
• Remote charging posts
• Case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even • Vexilar tackle box
• Will fit into a five gallon bucket.
• Optional soft pack carrying case
• Comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with
• Includes an instructional video
• Digital depth readout
• Battery voltage display and alerts
• 20 Interference rejection settings
• Brushless data transfer technology
• Auto range setting
• Special weed fishing mode
• Low power shallow water mode
• Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
• 300 foot max range
• 1/4" Target ID
• Two zoom zones
• Day/night mode
• Five color palette selection
• Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
• Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 feet
• Weight: 1.1 Lb.