Vexilar FM0800 FL-8SE Head (Transducer Not Included)
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Six depth ranges
Weather-proof, high impact case
Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
Uses all Vexilar "FL" series transducers
This classic FL-8se three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange, and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.
• Three-color LED display Green, Orange, Red
• Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
• Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
• Adjustable sensitivity control
• Weather-proof, high impact case
• Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
• Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
• Uses all Vexilar "FL" series transducers
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E