ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Vexilar FLX-28 Flasher Fishfinder Ultra Pack w/ Pro View Ice Ducer
Item # 756521
Vexilar 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery
5' depth range settings, with 300' max. depth
Industry-leading 525 lines of resolution
Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
Includes soft carry case and Ice-Ducer
Our Price $669.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionA revolutionary step in winter flasher sonar technology, the FLX-28 Ultra Pack features a 12V, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case. Eliminates the need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. Master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. Includes a Vexilar D-130 Battery Status Indicator built-in to let you know the status of your battery while fishing. Comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket.
Pro Viewer 9-Degree Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time. 20 Interference rejection settings allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder. Unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology.
• Digital depth readout
• Vexilar 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery
• Special weed fishing mode
• Low power shallow water mode
• 5' depth range settings, with 300' max. depth
• 1/4" target ID
• Two zoom zones
• Day / night mode
• 5-color palette selection
• Industry-leading 525 lines of resolution
• Adjustable rod holder fits on either side
• Easy access external charging / power posts
• Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions
• Master power switch
• Non-slip bottom
• Enclosed battery compartment
• Super strong handle with float holder.
• High-resolution display: 525 bits
• Exclusive interference rejection: 20 step
• Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Voltage: 12V DC; Current draw: 200 MA
• Measures 4-1/2" x 6" x 2-1/2". Includes battery / charger, soft carry case and Ice-Ducer.