Tubbs Men's Xplore Snowshoe Kit
Fit-Step aluminum frame; upturned, rounded tail
SoftTec decking = durable, lightweight flotation
Rotating Toe Cord drops and sheds snow off tail
QuickFit binding; Control Wing technology
Recreational Crampon for a secure grip
Availability: Sold Out
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
• One pair of men's Xplore Snowshoes
• One pair of 2-part adjustable Tubbs Snowshoe Poles
• One pair of Tubbs gender-specific gaiters
*** Xplore Snowshoe - The best way to start snowshoeing! The Xplore Snowshoe is the lightweight, easy-to-use answer for the value-conscious customer who wants to experience the great sport of snowshoeing. The dependable QuickFit binding tightens with a simple pull of the strap and wraps a wide variety of winter boot styles and sizes. Size 30: 9" x 30"; 4.7 lbs.; 170 - 250 lbs.
• Fit-Step - The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduced muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
• SoftTec Decking - Provides durable, lightweight flotation.
• Rotating Toe Cord Rotation Limiter - Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and shed snow off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
• QuickFit Binding - The QuickFit binding leverages Tubbs' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men's and women's boot sizes and styles.
• Recreational Crampon - Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill, and side-hill in packed snow conditions.
*** 2-Part Snowshoe Poles - These adjustable-length poles lend added security and stability on uneven, steep, or icy terrain, and they can turn an outing into a total body fitness workout! Made of lightweight 6000 Series aluminum, the poles feature a carbon steel tip, powder basket, and nylon wrist straps. Size: 41" - 51".
*** Men's Gaiters - Water-resistant and breathable, these full-length nylon gaiters provide protection from the elements by keeping snow out of boots. One size.