Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology
Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
Timberland PRO heat-resistant rubber outsole
Weathergear Protection System
3D mesh with Agion antimicrobial lining
The Timberland PRO Valor McClellan boot is built specifically to provide public safety professionals with lightweight comfort and protection. Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology offers shock absorption and energy return to the foot in the form of a molded polyurethane insole. The lace-up front closure ensures a secure fit every time. Waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather causes liquid to bead up and roll off. Internal nylon shank for arch support and torsional stiffness. Antimicrobial treatment prevents and controls odors.
Timberland PRO heat-resistant, durable rubber outsoles offer maximum traction on all surfaces and resistance to abrasion, slips, oils, and liquids. Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at the key zones of the foot for all-day comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return power in key pressure areas for optimum shock absorption with minimal weight. Weathergear Protection System provides the ultimate defense against the elements to allow you to perform your job to the best of your ability, regardless of the weather. Imported.
• 3D mesh with Agion antimicrobial-treated waterproof lining offers added protection in wet environments
• Aggressive Timberland Brake Support Flex Propel motion efficiency system
• Nonmarking Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion, oil-, and slip-resistant
• Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions for all-day comfort
• Polycarbonate eyelets with stitched-in nylon integral mechanical lace locks are security-friendly