Taylor's & Co. Schofield Handgun
Item # 756868
Blued Barrel & Frame
Walnut Grips w/ Lanyard Ring
Case-Hardened Trigger Guard
Our Price $1,099.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned by Major George Schofield to be operated with one hand while on horseback, a break-open pistol was ideal for mounted soldiers in the US Cavalry. Shooters could easily eject all six spent cartridges and reload while on horseback. The top break pistol also proved useful to the likes of Jesse James and Wild Bill Hickok. Modeled after the Smith & Wesson Schofield, this revolver features: a blued frame, barrel, and hump-backed backstrap; walnut grips; a lanyard ring; and a case-hardened trigger guard with a trigger spur.