Taylor's & Co. Schofield Handgun
Forged Steel Frame
Case-Hardened Trigger Guard
Manufactured by Uberti
Our Price $1,029.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned by Major George Schofield to be operated with one hand while on horseback, a break-open pistol was ideal for mounted soldiers in the U.S. Cavalry. Shooters could easily eject all six spent cartridges and reload while on horseback. The top break pistol also proved useful to the likes of Jesse James and Wild Bill Hickok. Modeled after the Smith & Wesson Schofield, the Taylor's & Company Schofield replica features a blued frame, barrel, and hump-backed backstrap; walnut grips; a lanyard ring; and a case-hardened trigger guard with a trigger spur. The frame is forged for strength and durability.