Taylor's & Co. Runnin' Iron Deluxe Edition Handgun
Item # 756869
Blued Barrel & Case-Hardened Frame
One-Piece Gunfighter-Style Walnut
Custom Tuning & Hammer
Jig-Cut Positive Angles
Coil-Loaded Hand & Wire Bolt
Our Price $769.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Taylor's & Co. Runnin' Iron is a light, efficient, balanced single-action pistol designed specifically for the sport of Mounted Shooting. Inspired by mounted shooter and Wild West entertainer Denny Chapman and designed by third-generation Wild West showman and gunsmith Deke Rivers, the Runnin' Iron has been created by cowboys with years of black powder blank shooting experience in the harshest environments. Offered in stainless steel or blued finish, the Runnin' Iron features a low and wide hammer spur; checkered, one-piece, gunfighter-style grips in walnut or black polymer; a wide trigger; a second-generation transverse cylinder pin latch, a crescent-style ejector rod; a reduced-power spring kit; and extra clearance at the front and rear of the cylinder. These features make the Runnin' Iron the lightest and most efficient mounted shooting gun on the market. The deluxe edition Runnin Iron comes with custom tuning; a custom hammer and base pin springs; a trigger pull set at three pounds; jig-cut, positive angles on all triggers and sears for crisp, reliable action; a coil-loaded hand; and a wire bolt.